Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Motivation, Hello It's Me, Sarah.

Wow, Being self employed and having time to go to the gym is easy! Your self employed, you make your own schedule. Well ladies and gents, I am employed with corporate america. I am now a bartender at PF Changs. It has been awhile since I have been in the service industry, a little over a year. I am use to the hustle and bustle of being a server in a high volume restaurant but man, when you take a year off, you slowly loose your flow. The location of my job is in the heart of downtown Portland in the Pearl District, we are busy ALL the time. Yesterday I opened at 10am and walked out of their at 9:30pm. I got a sneeze of a break and by the time I got home I had no motivation to do anything, let alone go running. My feet were throbbing so bad. 

So this has been my past two weeks, running my lil tail off and coming home. This has made me lose complete motivation, being so busy that I am tired. I am sadden that I have lost motivation until I found this article.


This is a great read to help stay motivated and stay in the right mind set to reach your goals! 8am gym tomorrow here I come!!!


http://exercise.about.com/od/plateausmotivation/tp/motivation.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment