Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Objective

I wanted to share a couple points about why I am doing this blog.

-I am wanting to better myself, live a healthy and active lifestyle and look good while doing it. I am not looking to be model thin, I am looking to be strong, defined and a lean person.

-I want to inspire other all women no matter what size or weight. People say I am small, which yes I am. But I am extremely unhealthy.

-This women is my inspiration and she should be yours too.

Before:
AGE 23 
HEIGHT
 5'10" 
WEIGHT
 175 lbs 
BODY FAT
 30%


After:
AGE 29 
HEIGHT
 5'10" 
WEIGHT
 135 lbs 
BODY FAT
 12%


It took Kelsey 5 years to get to her tone and strong weight. That is motivation and inspiration!!


So here's to being healthy and strong and thrive!!!



1 comment:

  1. Yes! I think it's great to let people know they dont have to be model thin. You should be healthy, not just thin. I know that I will probably never lose some of the curves I have (or the thicker thighs I may have from years of dancing and running) and I'm okay with that. I just want to be toned and fit and feel good about myself! :) Plus, I know my husband doesnt want me to lose my hourglass shape and I'm just fine with that too ;) But being healthy is definitely a good thing too! I especially have motivation to get on track because I'm a role model to my daughter and what she sees me doing, she'll want to imitate. So I really want to try to live a healthy lifestyle for her too!

    ReplyDelete