Monday, July 2, 2012

My Grocery List

I use to eat out a lot, spending a lot of money on food that was not good for me. I hate grocery shopping because I hated to cook food. Until I started to get healthy and found a bunch of great recipes. Let me just say I am SO proud of my grocery shopping this week. Let me tell you my list and some great recipes!

- 7lbs of Lean Ground Turkey
- Lean White Turkey Burgers
-Whole Wheat Burger Buns
- Tropicana 50 OJ
- Liquid Wheat Grass
- White and Green Asparagus Salad
-Spring Mix Salad
-Fat Free 1000
- Watermelon
-Peaches
-Green Beans
-Broccoli
-Artichoke Hearts
- Garlic, Red and White Onions
-Sweet Potatoes
-Carrots
-Avocados ( I made homemade Guac)
-Fat Free Milk
-Strawberries
-Tilapia
-Special K Chocolate Delight
- Pretzel Sticks
-Hummus
- 2lbs of Lean Beef Cubes (I am making a Sichuan Beef Bake with Green Beans and Baked Potatoes)

How AWESOME is my list! Here's to being healthy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment